Saturday, October 30, 2010

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

Link to Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?

I am Simba,

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:00 PM PDT

funny pictures-I am Simba, king of teh lions! Here me rawr! *squeek cough cough squeek*

I am Simba, king of teh lions! Here me rawr! *squeek cough cough squeek*

o wow, i thot lionz wer way moar feroshus dan dis…

» Recaption This!

» View All Captions


Yup, looks like I’ll

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 03:00 PM PDT


funny pictures-Yup, looks like I'll have to go Halloween all over your butt for this

Yup, looks like I’ll have to go Halloween all over your butt for this

wai didz u punish meh in teh ferst playce? wuz goggiez falt!

LoL by:

schippx5

Picture by: Unknown

» Recaption This!

» View All Captions


Well of course I intend

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 11:00 AM PDT


funny pictures-Well of course I intend to let you out...

Well of course I intend to let you out… But first, we need to discuss that cheap, off-brand kitty food you’ve been buying lately.

neber kom between a kitteh and teh kitteh food.

LoL by:

Gwinevere

Picture by: Unknown

» Recaption This!

» View All Captions


I’m a lumberjackkitteh

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 07:00 AM PDT

funny pictures-I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay I sleep all night and I work all day

I’m a lumberjackkitteh and I’m okay I sleep all nightday and I work all daydun works at all

unless by “werk” u meen “push tree on teh stoopid hoomin…”

LoL by:

Sissy

» Recaption This!

» View All Captions


Meowloween Video: Candy Bowl vs Kitty

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 05:00 AM PDT

Khaaaaannnnnn!!!!

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 03:00 AM PDT

Meowloween Gif: Amassing an Ebil Army of Limecats!

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 02:00 AM PDT

funny pictures of cats with captions

Quik! We must amass owr own army of valiant Happy Cats 2 halp fight teh ebil Limecats!

Moar gifs dis-a-way!


Meowloween Kitteh of teh Day: Basement Kitteh Inspektz Ur Carvin Skillz

Posted: 30 Oct 2010 12:00 AM PDT

Funny Pictures - Kitten and Pumpkin

Clik teh foto 2 add a funneh capshun!

Photo by Andrea Morano


No comments:

Post a Comment