Friday, December 3, 2010

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

Link to Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?

So the clown college

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 10:00 PM PST

funny pictures-So the clown college rejected your application, hmm? Was it because you're over-qualified?

So the clown college rejected your application, hmm? Was it because you’re over-qualified?

in fairness, ur outfit luks rly grayt.


VIDEO: Kitteh Tries To Get in Water Bottle

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 07:00 PM PST

What shud I pee on?

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 05:00 PM PST

funny pictures-What shud I pee on?      Its my first time and it shud be speshul.

What shud I pee on? Its my first time and it shud be speshul.

wel, it needz 2 b eezy 2 hide…

LoL by:

eyedoc

» Recaption This!

» View All Captions


VIDEO: Kitteh Hugs Teddy Bear

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 04:00 PM PST

Don’t toy with me

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 03:00 PM PST

funny pictures-Don't toy with me, woman!  COOK IT!!!!!!

Don’t toy with me, woman! COOK IT!!!!!!

plz doan maek meh do it maiself…

LoL by:

dasmudge

» Recaption This!

» View All Captions


VIDEO: Ducks vs. The Wind

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 01:30 PM PST

Fud Dispensr Manual: Troubleshooting

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 12:00 PM PST

funny pictures-Fud Dispensr Manual:  Troubleshooting

Fud Dispensr Manual: Troubleshooting
Stuk in sleep mode: Fud dispensr iz full of excess liquid. Manually activate teh “primary fluid evacuation system” Apply pressure to teh lower abba… abdo… skwishy area If FAIL, activate “secondary fluid evacuation system” Extend claws…

fud dispensrs r so darn trikkee…

LoL by:

binks

» Recaption This!

» View All Captions


Friday, I’m in Love: Dis iz Hao teh French Do Eet!

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 11:00 AM PST

Funny Pictures - Friday I'm In Love Cats

Happeh Friedegg, Cheez Friendz! Wut iz yer planz fer teh weekend? Iz plannin awn relaxin n sipping some hot chocolate on teh cowch as teh kitteh bats teh ornamentz off teh tree…ah, winter!

Image via: Miezekatzen


Nothing says “good morning”

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 09:00 AM PST

funny pictures-Nothing says "good morning" quite like an unexpected pop-up sprinkler head enema.

Nothing says “good morning” quite like an unexpected pop-up sprinkler head enema.

sprinklerz r a kitteh’s mortul enemee…


GIF: Tryna Catch Meh Ridin Tortoise

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 08:00 AM PST

Dude, you gotta protect me!

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 06:00 AM PST


funny pictures-Dude, you gotta protect me!  People are saying there's a TIGER in here!

Dude, you gotta protect me! People are saying there’s a TIGER in here!

mebbe dats jus a rumor?


VIDEO: Kitteh Escapes Sweater

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 05:00 AM PST

Lewtenant Dan!

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 03:00 AM PST

Cyoot Kittehs of teh Day: OMG U Gotz Us Burberryz?!?!

Posted: 03 Dec 2010 12:00 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment