Saturday, December 11, 2010

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?

Link to Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?

Love is

Posted: 11 Dec 2010 05:00 PM PST


funny pictures-Love is two hearts, touching.

Love is two hearts, touching.

warnin: lub can b bery essplosif.


yes, of course

Posted: 11 Dec 2010 03:00 PM PST

funny pictures-yes, of course you look fat in that dress... now, can i have my dinner?

yes, of course you look fat in that dress… now, can i have my dinner?

wutz rong wif bein fat, anywayz?


They are treating

Posted: 11 Dec 2010 11:00 AM PST

funny pictures-They are treating me well and I have not been hurt.  They demand that you caption me as much as possible or they will not feed me noms.  They want me to tell you that they will not stop until their demands are met...

They are treating me well and I have not been hurt. They demand that you caption me as much as possible or they will not feed me noms. They want me to tell you that they will not stop until their demands are met…

o noez! hostayj sitchooashun!


GIF: Epic Yawn + Epic Yawn Remix

Posted: 11 Dec 2010 08:00 AM PST

Funny Gifs - Cat Yawn

Hmm, dis gif iz nyce, but aifink it needz a lil’ sumfin extra…Check out teh awesum remix gif aftur teh jump!

Funny Gifs - Rainbow Cat

Moar gifs dis-a-way!


This is mewtiny

Posted: 11 Dec 2010 07:00 AM PST

funny pictures-This is mewtiny, Mr. Christian!

This is mewtiny, Mr. Christian!

dependz on hoo u talk 2, ai guess.


VIDEO: Hamster Wheel FAIL

Posted: 11 Dec 2010 05:00 AM PST

My consolation?

Posted: 11 Dec 2010 03:00 AM PST

funny pictures-My consolation? I've seen the dog in HIS outfit.

My consolation? I’ve seen the dog in HIS outfit.

an at leest mai hoominz hab gud tayst…


Cyoot Kitteh of teh Day: ME WANT FOOD!

Posted: 11 Dec 2010 12:00 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment