Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG


WIN!: All in One Breakfast Machine WIN

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 06:25 PM PST

epic fail photos - WIN!: All in One Breakfast Machine WIN

I know I’m going to ruin a perfectly good picture of the world’s most glorious all-in-one breakfast device by putting words underneath it, but my enthusiasm can be stayed for no longer! This is the contraption that I require to make my breakfast-making dreams complete. It is what haunts my every waking hour as I pour a measly bowl of cereal on a frigid Monday morning. NAY – It is what I imagine coming down the mountain from the east after the first light on the fifth day to save me from morning fatigue. It is the breakfast creator that we both need AND deserve.

I guess what I’m trying to say is, please bury me with one of these so I can take it with me to the afterlife.


Submitted by: Unknown

After 12: The Face Of Someone Arrested For LSD Possession

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 06:20 PM PST

Party Fails - After 12: The Face Of Someone Arrested For LSD Possession


Autocowrecks: Harry Potter’s iPhone

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 06:15 PM PST

mobile phone texting autocorrect - Autocowrecks: Harry Potter's iPhone

If Google really worked like the Accio spell, people probably wouldn’t google half the things they google now. “Jacuzzi stacked with midgets wearing snorkels” would be a much less popular search term, for one thing.


Monday Thru Friday: Corporate Logo Math

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 06:10 PM PST

job fails - Monday Thru Friday: Corporate Logo Math


Failbook: John Lemon

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 06:05 PM PST

funny facebook fails - Failbook: John Lemon


Autocowrecks: I’d Slide That

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 06:00 PM PST

mobile phone texting autocorrect - Autocowrecks: I'd Slide That

I know the designers intended to mean something completely different, but isn’t the “slide to unlock” function usually reserved for zippers on that part of the body? And what kind of sick bastard would put zippers on someone’s underwear?


WIN!: Good Advice Pillows WIN

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 05:55 PM PST

epic fail photos - WIN!: Good Advice Pillows WIN


FAIL Nation: Probably Bad News: Protect The Children!

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 05:50 PM PST

epic fail  - FAIL Nation: Probably Bad News: Protect The Children!


There I Fixed It: Look at This Freaking Knife

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 05:40 PM PST

white trash repairs - There I Fixed It: Look at This Freaking Knife

I’ve seen photos of this thing floating around for a while, but never did it occur to me that it’s in fact a real product. Available from Hammacher Schlemmer, this Wenger tool holds the Guinness Word Record for being the most multi-functional penknife. Kudos to you if you can name all of its fucntions. If not, here’s a real Swiss guy going over how ridiculous this thing really is.

I’m pissed they took the laser out.


Submitted by: Unknown

Monday Thru Friday: Sometimes innovation is necessary in order to avoid Internet Explorer

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 05:00 PM PST

job fails - Monday Thru Friday: Sometimes innovation is necessary in order to avoid Internet Explorer


Parenting Fails: Sweet Dreams, Kiddo

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 04:00 PM PST

crazy parenting fails - Parenting Fails: Sweet Dreams, Kiddo


Submitted by: Unknown

Parenting Fails: Using your kids as pawns in your elaborate troll plot may not be the best thing for their self esteem

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 03:00 PM PST

crazy parenting fails - Parenting Fails: Using your kids as pawns in your elaborate troll plot may not be the best thing for their self esteem


FAIL Blog PSA: Snow Driving FAILS

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 02:00 PM PST


Engrish Funny: This seems like a fire hazard just because of the unreadable label

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 02:00 PM PST

engrish funny - Engrish Funny: This seems like a fire hazard just because of the unreadable label


Dating Fails: Never Let Me Go

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 01:00 PM PST

dating fails - Dating Fails: Never Let Me Go


Learn From My Fail: Doesn’t Matter Had Snappy Comeback

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 12:00 PM PST

epic fail - learn from my fail


Bros: It can’t be worse than the Jersey Shore…can it?

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 11:00 AM PST

epic fail photos - Bros: It can't be worse than the Jersey Shore...can it?


Ugliest Tattoos: Clearly Everything Will NOT Be Okay

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 10:00 AM PST

epic fail photos - Ugliest Tattoos: Clearly Everything Will NOT Be Okay

I would say that I learned something about girls who get under-boob tattoos from this mistake, but I think we already had an idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment