Sunday, January 22, 2012

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG


Parenting Fails: Awww look, the baby boats are hungry

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 03:00 PM PST

crazy parenting fails - Parenting Fails: Awww look, the baby boats are hungry


Autocowrecks: Cutting the Red Wire

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 02:00 PM PST

mobile phone texting autocorrect - Autocowrecks: Cutting the Red Wire

In this analogy, the exploding bomb is the girl replying “Ewww, gross, you’re a creepy schmuck and I award you two out of ten hottie points” and ignoring me. My bomb-ravaged body represents my self-esteem.


WIN!: Snowman WIN

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 01:00 PM PST

epic win photos - WIN!: Snowman WIN


Submitted by: Unknown

FAIL Nation: Made in China FAIL

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 12:00 PM PST

epic fail  - FAIL Nation: Made in China FAIL


Dating Fails: Watch The Hand There, Pal

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 11:30 AM PST

epic fail photos - Dating Fails: Watch The Hand There, Pal


Failbook: Wise Idiot

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 11:00 AM PST

funny facebook fails - Failbook: Wise Idiot


There I Fixed It: Internet Paranoia

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 10:00 AM PST

epic fail photos - There I Fixed It: Internet Paranoia

I had a dream a few weeks ago in which I got a computer virus that takes webcam videos of me without my knowledge and posts them to my Facebook automatically. Needless to say, my webcam has been unplugged ever since.


FAIL Blog: Round-Up

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 09:00 AM PST


Ugliest Tattoos: Mustache Hide

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 08:00 AM PST

funny tattoos - Ugliest Tattoos: Mustache Hide

Oh THAT handlebar!


No comments:

Post a Comment