Sunday, February 12, 2012

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG


Dating Fails: I Follow You Home Because I Care

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 07:00 PM PST

dating fails - Dating Fails: I Follow You Home Because I Care

If you receive a card like this on Valentine’s Day, please contact your local authorities. And purchase some mace.


Autocowrecks: I Whisper That to Every Car, Just in Case

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 06:45 PM PST

mobile phone texting autocorrect - Autocowrecks: I Whisper That to Every Car, Just in Case

Occasionally I’ll pick up a stick and whisper “Wingardium Leviosa” to myself before putting it back down disappointedly.


There I Fixed It: Bruce Campbell’s Ride

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 06:30 PM PST

Monday Thru Friday: The Fun Never Ends With Burrito Time

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 06:15 PM PST

job fails - Monday Thru Friday: The Fun Never Ends With Burrito Time


After 12: The Best Use Of Beer Bottles

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 06:00 PM PST


WIN!: Hacked IRL: Live Life to the Fullest

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 12:00 PM PST

epic win photos - WIN!: Hacked IRL: Live Life to the Fullest


Submitted by: Unknown

Parenting Fails: Oh Grandparents…none of the responsibility and all of the spoiling grandkids rotten

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 10:30 AM PST

crazy parenting fails - Parenting Fails: Oh Grandparents...none of the responsibility and all of the spoiling grandkids rotten

It’s every Grandparent’s mission to give their grandchildren everything their parents won’t allow.


School of Fail: College Counselors In Japan

Posted: 12 Feb 2012 10:00 AM PST

homework class test - School of Fail: College Counselors In Japan


No comments:

Post a Comment