Saturday, February 25, 2012

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG

The FAIL Blog - Fail Pictures & Videos at Failblog.ORG


WIN!: Steampunk Nerf Mod WIN

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 03:25 PM PST

epic win photos - WIN!: Steampunk Nerf Mod WIN


Autocowrecks: The Big Bang Thiri

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 03:20 PM PST

mobile phone texting autocorrect - Autocowrecks: The Big Bang Thiri


Also for example, everyone always asks me what I’m wearing or if I’ll marry them, and that makes me sad too.


There I Fixed It: Impress All The Hipsters & Fool All The Thieves

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 03:15 PM PST

white trash repairs - There I Fixed It: Impress All The Hipsters & Fool All The Thieves


Music FAILS: The Marmoset Song

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 02:00 PM PST


This is now the way you’ll hear this song for the rest of your life.


Dating Fails: It’s Not What You Think, I Swear!

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 12:00 PM PST

dating fails - Dating Fails: It's Not What You Think, I Swear!


She fell! And was elbowed in the face! And was shoved into a wall! Ok so that does sound bad…


FAIL Nation: I Bet She Loves Her Parents FAIL

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 08:00 AM PST

epic fail  - FAIL Nation: I Bet She Loves Her Parents FAIL


Failbook: And She Probably Only Likes The Prequels

Posted: 25 Feb 2012 06:00 AM PST

funny facebook fails - Failbook: And She Probably Only Likes The Prequels


No comments:

Post a Comment