Sunday, February 19, 2012

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER

Link to Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?

Yur boss came in

Posted: 19 Feb 2012 05:00 PM PST

funny pictures - Yur boss came in an gave me a look but I kept my hed down an kept workin.


Yur boss came in an gave me a look but I kept my hed down an kept workin. I finished da Benson account, gotted it approved, rote da specs for da new software yu need, got it approved, talked da Fridgit Company into buyin 350 ov owr new product an fnished up that paper yu were writing for da Grabble proposal. Den I went to lunch.

business cat finkz u deserve a raise!


LoL by:

Maryh

submitting a LOL that makes it to the homepagesubmitting 50 LOLs.Adding 25 Friends

Picture by: Unknown

Help Me!

Posted: 19 Feb 2012 03:00 PM PST

funny pictures - Help Me!  Stranger Danger!


Help Me! Stranger Danger!

yooz ur claws fer sayftee, kitteh!


LoL by:

Medallion5

Voting 100 TimesSubmitting 10 LOLsSubmitting 5 LOLs

Picture by: Unknown

Must be an ebiltarian

Posted: 19 Feb 2012 11:00 AM PST

funny pictures - Must be an ebiltarian


See no ebil… Heer no ebil… Iz keepin mah opshuns opan.

basement kitteh approovs of ur openniss 2 ebil.


Picture by: StrayCatz

GIF: The Goat Hop

Posted: 19 Feb 2012 08:00 AM PST

RUN You Fool!

Posted: 19 Feb 2012 07:00 AM PST

funny pictures - RUN You Fool!


Ah…I think this is the part where I’m suppose to run in fear

doan jus stand der! run!!


LoL by:

worksucks

submitting a LOL that makes it to the homepagesharing 50 LOLs on FacebookVoting 2000 Times

Picture by: Unknown

Lethal Jazz Hands

Posted: 19 Feb 2012 03:00 AM PST

Cyoot Kitteh of teh Day: Mah Faeborit Toy

Posted: 19 Feb 2012 12:00 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment